We are pleased to confirm that registration is now open for the 50th Population Genetics Group meeting in Cambridge from the 4th -7th January 2017. Booking is open until the 30th November 2016.
- Two and a half days of talks
- Light supper on the 4th, lunch and dinner on the 5th, lunch on the 6th and 7th and the Conference Dinner at St John’s College on the 6th.
Prices and Options
There are four registration options available:
- Standard Registration
- Genetics Society Member Registration (£10 discount)
- Student Registration (£40 discount)
- Student Genetics Society Member Registration (£50 discount)
Prices are as follows:
|Registration||Ensuite B&B Accommodation||B&B Accommodation (shared bathroom)||No Accommodation|
|Genetics Society Member||£462||£380||£220|
|Student Genetics Society Member||£422||£340||£180|
We encourage you to join the Genetics Society before registration to take advantage of the discount.
Note that the conference dinner is included in the price.
Talks and Posters
Please make sure you have the title, abstract and author list ready before starting the registration process as they are required. These can be submitted in DOC, DOCX, PDF or TEX format. The maximum file size is 1Mb and please note that abstracts should be no longer than 200 words.